
This Blog was created to keep everyone updated on Bryce's surgery and recovery. Marti and Marci have requested this so that everyone will have the latest! Check here for information and prayer requests as they come in!
Here's the latest:
Bryce's surgery is scheduled for 8am in the morning at Scottish Rite Hospital, today he got a DVD player and went nuts over it!
Here's the latest:
Bryce's surgery is scheduled for 8am in the morning at Scottish Rite Hospital, today he got a DVD player and went nuts over it!
Please lift this family up as you pray today. We pray for strength and comfort for Bryce, wisdom and steady hands for the Dr's and nurses caring for him, and courage & peace over those who are by his side!
"And the prayer of faith will save the sick and the Lord will raise him up." James 5:14, 15a
They will be watching the blog, so please feel free to post your thoughts and prayers so they can read them!


3 comments:
Good Luck Bryce!! We love you!!
Riley & Hallie
Bryce,
I am so happy to heart that your doing ok! That's awesome about the DVD player! Marci, Marti, Shayna and Emily I am praying for you guys! You have been on my heart all day! May God lift you up!
Love,
Kerri
Dear Bryce, Marty, Marci, Emily, and Shayna.
All of you have been in my prayers all day and I do appreciate the text updates today. Please keep them coming when you can. I have kept school updated as well and Bryce is in everyone's prayers. As you know we have strong prayer warriors' at Porter all that love Bryce very much. Please tell him that Mrs. Hiles is thinking of him and loves him so very much. I will come see him when you get him home and things settle down for you all. You have my number and all you have to do is give me a call if you need anything. When you can get to a computer please email exactly what all the surgery he had as everyone and therapist are asking for the particulars.
Just got to say......I love that boy, he owns a piece of my heart.
Cheryl Hiles
Post a Comment