Hi all!!
Sorry it's been awhile since my last blog. We have been soooo busy. Well, sort of. We have to leave the house in shifts so that means that right now we really can't go anywhere as a family. 3 weeks to go!!!! Bryce loved his visit from Mrs. Hiles, Mrs. O and Coach Sampson. He was so excited!! They brought him the movie Nims Island. Which of couse, he had to watch over and over and over ........ But that was ok, we enjoyed it as well! Thank Yall!
On Thursday Nannie and I loaded Bryce up for our first venture out of the house. We met the Crusons for "Happy Hour" at Sonic. He did great and loved the ride! Most of all ,he loved seeing RILEY!!! The next day we had to load up again for a trip to Scottish Rite. Bryce has developed some bed sores so they had to trim the cast back some. DRAMA!! HE made it thru, as for me and Shayna,we were drenched in sweat by the time it was over!! I never would have made it without her. Thanks for going with me Shay!!
Marty and I had a soft ball game on Friday night. Marty got a homerun!! Yea! Bryce and I were right there cheering him on!!! Go #2!!
Nannie Becky, Pawpa Gary and Emily headed off on Friday to Oklahoma to see Uncle Mark and Aunt Leslie and all the cousins. Emily got on a four wheeler for the first time. Yikes!! Uncle Mark says she is too sheltered and needs to experience more of the Country way of life!! Okay??
Shayna has decided to take the semester off of school. She really loves her job and wants to focuse and that for awhile. She is still dating Larry and is IN LOVE with her puppie dog Harley! Sorry Larry!!!
Emily still loves her new school. She has already been taking on some leadership roles. She has started a support group at her school called "BEARCAT BUDDIES". She goes into the special needs classroom every Monday and helps out where needed. Hopefully more and more children will follow in her foot steps! She also got elected to be on Student Corp.!! That means she has to be at school by 7:15 every morning!! LONG DAYS!!! Thank you Marty for everything you do and the sacrifices you make in order to make this year run as smoothley as possible! Luvs!!
Marci


2 comments:
Hey Ungers, Well I must admit I am so happy that I am apart of Bryce's blog now. :) We had such a wonderful time visiting all of you. I am so sorry that I missed the Sonic outing, please call me again before you go....I would love to be there. Bryce I am praying everyday for you to heal and get better. I miss and love you very much. I miss and love all the Ungers :) Cheryl Hiles
You're in our prayers and Paul mentions Emily all the time. I'm so happy we can stay updated.
Post a Comment